Friday, March 13, 2009

Why?

Why break ups are never easy? That question has been swimming in my mind for several weeks. Why I even think about it? Yes, I've been in this phase for this several weeks. But this time, I don't want to talk about my phase. I want to talk about the break ups in general.
Break ups are usually happen between two person, whether they are seeing each other, as a friends or even a married couple. The process usually rough, in fact it really hurts for some people. The hurt usually stays for days, weeks, months, even years! But I really admire people who can overcome with the hurt in a matter of days. That's tough, man! But look, I know things can change as fast as blink of an eye, but life must go on right? If we keep muddle in miserable, life will stay at the same place. Who wants it? Being stuck in a same place really kills. If you don't believe me, try it yourself. I know it's not easy to overcome, just enjoy every single moment. Because one day, the end of your miserable will come. No matter how hard the processes are, happiness are waiting in front of your eyes. The control of your emotion and mind are in your hand, remember?
Hufff... Ok, now I really should finish this off.

1 comment:

exort said...

believe me, i know how it feel...