Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spotted Around Jakarta's Pretentious Night Life


Ahahaha.. Sounds like Gossip Girl has infected my mind. Well, it's quiet a chaotically fun for me. After several days of anti-socializing, finally I contacted my wonderful friends. I started my journey this week is on Thursday.
It was one fine evening with wonderful friends. Lots of things need to catch up between us. The day started at Chika's office. I went there with, of course, Chika, Starina, and Edo. But then, Chacha came. After waiting for several hours, we picked Dayu at her office, and then off we went to Pacific Place. The first thing we did (me and Dayu) there was raid Eko and Kiki at Canteen. They were having their late lunch. And after that, Me, Dayu, And Eko went to catch up Chika, Starina, and T'Intan at Gyu Kaku. We went there for our dinner, in fact, it was one quiet pretentious dinner. We ate a lot off Wagyus, tongues, chickens, not to forget; regular beefs, tomatoes, etc.etc. Lol! I consider that as a BIG DINNER. I mean really BIG, even close to HUUUUUGE! Oh, I almost forgot, Dimas and Abeu are catching up with us. Hmmm... Apparently, we didn't satisfy enough with our wonderful quality time. After that big dinner, T'Intan went home. And then we continue our catching up time at this pancake cafe called Pan-O. Well, too bad I already full of those meats I ate at that JapRest. But hey, I always save a room for some desserts! I had several bites of my friend's pancakes! It was better than Pancious anyway. Hmm.. The points are not the foods, but yes, I know that my wonderful friends are... WONDERFUL.
So that was Thursday. How about Saturday? Yes, it was a fine day for me too! I started the day with Mpit. We went to PIM for a lunch date. Listen, it supposed to be just a quick lunch date. But, destiny has another plan for me. In the middle of window shopping/joking around with her, Dayu called. She wanted me to go to Starina's place right away. There was this "pengajian", fo his late dad. So then I went there. Ugh, destiny has another plan for me! After that "pengajian", friends took me to this new Club/Restaurant/Lounge at this newly renovated premium shopping mall in the middle of the city. That place called "Immigrant". Apparently that place is the it lounge for now. But I don't feel like I belong there, since it's too uptight for me. I prefer some place more laid back. Being in that place, it feels like I become the most trendy bi*ch in town, which is not good. After "Immigrant", we had to attend this party at this most famous underground club in town. It was held by Chika's cousin EO. Well, it was a disco night. We spent around 30 mins there, since we feel like too old lately.
Alright, all good things must come to an end. Since it's already sunday morning, I now officially declare that my wonderful week has to be ended. I cross my fingers that next week will be a fine week for me and my friends, because I absolutely know that an end is a new start for something or someone. I only can say, I ♥ (heart not love, because it means bigger) you my dear friends, I really do.


PS: My wonderful week was accompanied by a lovely bag, courtesy of Chika. Want to see the bag? See it here.

No comments: